Sunday 19 February 2012

PREMIERE VISION PARIS

Hi everyone well I have just got back a couple of days ago from Paris from the Premiere Vision Show. Its been a crazy week with taking the kids to the Lake District to hang out with grandma and grandad as daddy jet sets to Paris for the show.


Anyway I had a great time working with the design team from Sainsburys as we had back to back meetings with Fabric suppliers as well as looking around the General Forums. I love Paris walking around the streets and getting inspired by the shops which I will blog about in the next few days....

The highlight for me is staying with my friends Memel and Claire and meeting their two year old Julie who has the cutest french accent. I love the fact we always meet up when ever I am in Paris and its been nearly 21 years wow how time flies!!!
Anyway will be posting pics later in the week........

No comments:

Post a Comment