Wednesday 24 August 2011

BEDDING DESIGNS FOR LITTLEWOODS

Hi Guys its been a couple of weeks since I blogged. Well I wanted to put some more of my bedding designs as they are now available in Littlewoods/ Very catalogues or on line. Well as some of you know I love anything flora and I do design lots of florals. I love designing for bedding as it gives me the opportunity to see my designs on a larger scale.

Here is a print that is selling well its called ELLA:
I love it in the Blues above

I also design lots of Traditional florals and with the VINTAGE Trend that is around and will be for a long time to come, here is a design called LIBBY- I love it in the LILACS!!



Following from the Traditional florals is this design called PADSTOW!!  We did see in a previous blog on the TEAL Trend Board. Here it is recoloured in BLUES and NATURAL. A colour way that I love!!

I will be updating you more from homeware. I will be posting some of my fashion but some of its not out yet as it will be mainly sold in Europe next year. But watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment