Tuesday 19 June 2012

IBIZA part 1

Ibiza!!! what comes to mind?, raving parties, clubs such as Pacha, Ammesia and Eden to name a few......yes these are there if you want it........but for me its strolling on the streets of Ibiza town and people watching at  Salinas Beach is a must for you Fashion lovers. This is actually my first time there and it was Amazing!!! Such a great place to get it away from it all ( especially with the weather we have had in the UK ) and soak in the sun. But for me I love to see what people are wearing.

Ibiza did not disappoint with only my snappy camera and iphone off I went to photograph what was on the street. I will be blogging more about my trip to Ibiza and here is Part 1.
 Paisley print dresses and Engineered prints not surprising were everywhere. I love the border prints on the first pic, the girl looked fantastic in it too.
My favourite accessory was the indian embroidered bag ( see photo 3 ) I should have bought one from the Hippy Market but no doubt I will be coming back to get one in the near future!! Watch out for my other Ibiza reports......coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment